Physiotherapy in Dunsborough, Women’s Health and Dry Needling.
Our Physiotherapists here in Dunsborough aim to understand the ‘why’ behind your desire to get better. That way, your treatment is guided by us, but directed by you.
All our treatments are based on evidence-based practice and focus on effective management to help you achieve your greatest potential. Treatment options include: mobilisations, education, stretching, soft tissue therapy, home exercise programs, dry needling, taping and manipulation.
Our Physiotherapists create individual and highly-targeted programs that suit your specific needs and help you to be more self-reliant. Our clinic at 4Lane has private consultation rooms where we complete assessments and treatments, as well as a full Pilates studio and functional rehabilitation gym.
Conditions we commonly treat include:
- Back and neck pain
- Knee pain
- Work and motor vehicle injuries
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder and upper limb injuries
- Falls prevention and balance problems
- Orthopaedics and musculoskeletal injuries
- Pre and post-natal conditions
- Pelvic floor and women’s health conditions
We also offer:
- Hydrotherapy programs
- Free pre-operative and post-operative rehabilitation
If you want real results and a good understanding of your problem, call us now on 08 9756 7424 to book a time to see one of our highly-qualified and caring Physiotherapists.
Note: You don’t need a General Practionter (GP) referral unless you are attending as a DVA, Worker’s Compensation (Work Cover), MVA patient or are qualifying for treatment under a Medicare EPC plan.
Women's Health in Dunsborough
No matter what stage of pregnancy you’re at, we have a range of exercise, Pilates and physiotherapy to suit your needs.
The female body undergoes significant change during pregnancy and after birth. Many women believe certain losses of function are things they’ll just need to ‘put up with’ forever. This is definitely not the case!
At 4Lane, our women’s health Physiotherapists are passionate about helping women stay functionally strong both during and after pregnancy. Our consultations include the taking of a detailed medical history, and an assessment of your movement patterns. We then devise an individual programs to address your specific needs.
Conditions our women’s health Physiotherapists can assist with include:
- Urinary Incontinence: stress incontinence with exercise, sneezing, coughing, urgency, frequency and leaking on the way to the toilet.
- Prolapse of pelvic organs: symptoms of dragging or heaviness, difficulty with bladder or bowel emptying.
- Bowel symptoms: incontinence of wind or faeces, constipation.
- Pelvic pain: pain in the perineal, vaginal or pelvic regions related to sexual pain, childbirth, or surgery.
- Pregnancy and post-natal problems: sacro-iliac and/or pubic symphysis pain, postnatal recovery of perineal pain/haemorrhoids, postnatal recovery of pelvic floor and abdominal muscle strength and breast conditions such as blocked ducts or mastitis.
- Pre and post pelvic surgery: hysterectomy, prolapse repair, continence surgery or prostate surgery.
If you are suffering from the above don’t think, ‘Well, this is just what happens during/after pregnancy.’ 4Lane can help you. Call us now on 08 9756 7424 to book and see one of our compassionate women’s health Physiotherapists.
Dry needling can help with soft tissue injuries by releasing tension within the muscle.
It also increases blood flow to the area which provides oxygen and improves circulation and the release of endorphins. Below is a list of some of the conditions we can treat using dry needling:
- Golfers or tennis elbow
- Muscle strains or tears
- Tight muscles
If you are interested in dry needling, call us now on 08 9756 7424.
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please call 08 9756 7424 or send an email to [email protected] if you need to cancel or reschedule your class or appointment.