4Lane Physiotherapy offer group fitness classes with 15 people or less Monday – Saturday.
Injured? No problems! You can book in to see one of our Physiotherapists for an initial consultation and they will do a comprehensive assessment and create a hand over to the Gym staff about what will work for your body.
At 4Lane we believe class-based exercise works for a number of reasons.
It’s inspiring and motivating to be surrounded by dedicated, like-minded individuals. Group fitness is a great way to help motivate yourself and others.
You don’t need to think or plan. Your only job is to turn up and put in the effort. Each class is structured:
- Warm-up: designed to help you properly raise your heart rate and loosen joints and muscles.
- A balanced workout targeting strength, cardio or different parts of the body.
- Cool-down that will help you safely lower your heart rate and stretch all the major muscles worked during class.
3. Form and execution
At 4Lane we strongly believe that individualised attention to ensure form and execution is fundamental to learning a new skill or correcting movement patterns. Not only is proper form important for your muscles to reap the most from every exercise, it also helps eliminate potential injuries. For this reason, we have a maximum of 15 people per class.
If you want to lose weight, get involved in a community, tone up, gain muscle, push yourself or try something new … 4Lane is the place for you. If you are interested in Group Fitness, call us now on 08 9756 7424 to find out more.
The gym is available for you to come and use outside of class times. We offer a fully functional gym with state-of-the-art equipment including squat racks, leg press, standing ski ergs and more.
Open gym is available:
Monday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 11am
If you require any other information please call us now on 08 9756 7424.
We will work with you to establish your goals and create a realistic plan. Regardless of whether you’re someone who’s never stepped into a gym, or you’re wanting to return to exercise after time off – we’re here to help. At 4Lane we promise to:
- Help you achieve quicker results by using targeted training based on your goals
- Reduce your chance of injury
- Challenge you
- Help with accountability and consistency
- Help you overcome plateaus
- Educate and provide you with the tools to reach a specific goal e.g. run a half marathon.
- Fit into your schedule
- Establish lifetime exercise habits
- Enjoy exercise and have fun!
If you are interested in Personal Training, call us now on 08 9756 7424 to find out more.
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Please call 08 9756 7424 or send an email to email@example.com if you need to cancel or reschedule your class or appointment.